How I made this gif on my Mac…
- Photo Booth
- iMovie or Final Cut Pro (FCP)
Honestly, you only need a video editor, like FCP and iMovie, if you want to be OCD and trim off any parts you don’t want.
#How to make it:
- record a video with Photo Booth
- click&drag video onto deskstop
- drag video, from desktop, into FCP
- trim the length of video
- in FCP, export to desktop
- drag edited video into GifRocket
Now show me your gif skills!
Related Post: How to use gifs to improve email and customer service